RE: High Inductance Secondaries and DRSSTCs

Original poster: "McCauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Thanks for the offer, however I would feel awkward borrowing such an
expensive toroid.

On the otherhand, do you have any large toroids for sale?  Something on
the order of at least 34" in diameter
or larger?

Thanks
Dan