Re: Terry Filter

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi Rich,

You can check out mine in Terry Blake's Cheesehead pictures. (green coil)  I
went with 2 x 500 Ohm 50W resistors in each leg with the gap between them.
That way it tries to fire the main gap first, and also adds more resistance
when the main cap fires thru it, so it doesn't stress the cap much.

David E Weiss