Re: Cheese-Head Teslathon To Anthony

Original poster: "Jared E Dwarshuis" <jdwarshui-at-emich.edu>

Anthony - we plan to make our coil designs and physics more accessible
to the beginner but haven?t quite got there yet. However we will be
more then happy to help you and your dad complete the design of a full
wave Saskia coil. My e-mail address is jdwarshui-at-emich.edu.

Incidentally you can get much bigger sparks from a full-sized Saskia
coil then the ones you saw at the Teslathon. We forgot to pack our pre
set vacuum gap, we borrowed an open air gap from Dr. Resonance (many
thanks to Dr. R).