Re: Cheesehead III

Original poster: "John" <fireba8104-at-yahoo-dot-com>

What does SSCT stand for?
I wish I was there....: - (
Cheers,
John

Original poster: "Harold Weiss"

Hi All,

Thank you Dr.R for the great time.

We had coils present by David Weiss, Steve Ward, Terry Blake, Chris
Roberts, and Jared Dwarshuis. Steve's monster SSTC won the biggest
streamer award and I think he might have set a new strike record last
night. Some of those streamers looked like they might have gone 15', THEY
WERE HUGE! Terry's SSCT was the next biggest sparker until something gave
way. Chris Roberts' little 2" table top was an excellent performer for
it's size. Jared and Larry gave us a demonstration of coil configurations
that are possible and work. And then there was my new 6" that was fresh out
of the shop and untunned, which had SRSG problems and was able to get about
1' of spark. Thanks again coilers for the hard work that brought us all a
lot of fun!

David E Weiss