DRSSTC II - Preliminary Mechanical Design Release

Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation" <dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>

As a special gesture for the 4HV and TCML groups, I am releasing (for a
limited time) a preliminary version of my DRSSTC II Mechanical Design
section which is part of my Second Edition DRSSTC II Book.  This will only
be available for download for approximately 1 week.

This mechanical design section documents the complete mechanical details of
how my DRSSTC is constructed complete with 3D Modeling, Mechanical Drawings,
and Assembly views.  (All 3D modeling was done with Solid Edge V15)

If anyone is interested in the actual models (IGES, etc...) or wants .DXF
files for their CNC milling machinies, please contact me and I will provide
them.

http://www.easternvoltageresearch-dot-com/drsstc_mechanical_section4.pdf
(PDF file - Approx 1MB)