Re: EBAY auctions and SNIPING - tesla coil parts

Original poster: "Mark Broker" <mbroker-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org>

Unless ebay changed their rules recently (I haven't ebayed anything in over
a year), any service or program that "snipes" an auction is disallowed.

Bidding a ridiculous amount of money on an item is not such a good idea,
particularly if TWO people do that....

Mark Broker
Chief Engineer, The Geek Group