RE: VTTC grid leak

Original poster: "Steve Conner" <steve.conner-at-optosci-dot-com>

 >Unfortunately the cathode of the 4-125A is heated directly i.e. the
 >filament current of 6.5 A ac would flow through the resistor as well.
 >I will try to monitor the plate current instead.

You should still be able to find a place where the cathode current separates
from the filament current. For instance, the place where the negative lead
of your HV supply connects to the cathode circuit. (this is often the centre
tap of the filament transformer)

Steve C.