Re: Query on formula existence

Original poster: jdwarshui-at-emich.edu

Hello Ed -

We have used these formula to develop toroidal coils and groundless
multi part resonant transformers. We have yet to build a coil that
does not function properly straight from the drawing board. Nodes are
always found where they are predicted. There is no guess work involved.

 >From the standpoint of physicality, we are ensuring that L.C resonance
and E.M. wave velocity are synchronized. When they are synchronized we
can join different inductors at the current node or different top end
capacitors (through free space) at the voltage nodes.

It is surprising that the capacitance per height is independent of the
area of the inductor, but these factors do cancel out of the equation.

 >From a physical stand point we can give three related perspectives of
what 8h(e)/n pi  means.

It sums the capacitance needed to accommodate the charge that one
quarter wavelength of a wire length resonant inductor has separated in
one quarter of a cycle.

In terms of energy storage it describes how a wire length resonant
inductor can store energy in an electric field, an electric field
caused by the separation of charge (separation of charge means
displacement current).

In a wire length resonant L.C. system you can view energy as switching
between conduction current and displacement current at specific
locations and time intervals.

We are growing convinced that a fourth and related perspective will
emerge, and it is a relativistic perspective that involves accelerated
reference frames.

- Larry and Jared