Re: Small Table Top Coil Designs

Original poster: "Daniel McCauley" <dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>

Welcome to the list.
I have a complete mini tesla coil design documented here on my website.
http://www.easternvoltageresearch-dot-com/teslacoil4.htm

Here is also a "How-To" document I wrote on using the various free software
to design a tesla coil.
http://www.easternvoltageresearch-dot-com/datasheets/howtopart01.pdf

Dan