Re: Small Table Top Coil Designs

Hi,

You may want to check this place out:

http://www.amazing1-dot-com

They have all the goofy beginner HV toys... Sort of pricey, but they have
the "canned" toys just off the shelf...  Get the catalog and leave it
laying around ;-))

But you may also want to search here:

http://j.webring-dot-com/hub?ring=teslaring

Find a coil you like and just "copy" it ;-))

Maybe soon, we can figure out a real nice reliable "little" DRSSTC design
for the masses...

Cheers,

         Terry