A question about UV and homemade plasma globes

Original poster: "mercurus2000" <mercurus2000-at-cox-dot-net>

I was wondering, after messing around with one of my homemade handpump
plasma globes, using a large pickle jar, I noticed it produces a small
amount of UV light after seeing different neon objects and other UV
sensitive material
fluoresce, is there any real danger from shortwave UV from a standard
evacuated pickle jar using a small powered flyback?
Adam