Re: Research on lasers + high voltage discharges

Original poster: "Peter Terren" <pterren1-at-iinet-dot-net.au>

Lasers can ionise air.  Particularly Q-switched lasers in view of the high
power density eg 200 millijoule in 12 nanosecs.
For a pic of one in action see my site.
http://tesladownunder.iinet-dot-net.au/Lasers_%20HeNe_YAG.htm

Peter (Tesla Downunder)