Re: possible sources for sheet lead and mineral/ transformer oil?

Original poster: "BunnyKiller" <bunikllr-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

LOL ...   I used to make diving weights for several of the local dive shops
in the gulf south for about 4 yrs...   must have melted down close to
12,000 lbs of lead during that time ....

makes one wonder....   excessive lead fume contamination leads to Tesla
coiling ...

Scot D