Re: possible sources for sheet lead and mineral/ transformer oil?

Original poster: HomerLea-at-aol-dot-com

I have some lead sheet in Fan Francisco, but shipping would be a killer on
the stuff.
Jim Heagy             homerlea-at-aol-dot-com
Original poster: "BunnyKiller" <bunikllr-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

If you have lead    a rectangle cookie sheet   a propane burner ( outdoor
type ) and a cast iron pot  you can make lead sheets   just make sure there
is no moisture on the cookie sheet   spattering lead is no fun...

Scot D