Re: possible sources for sheet lead and mineral/ transformer oil?

Original poster: "David Rieben" <drieben-at-midsouth.rr-dot-com>

Hi Jack, Matt,

Steve Flowers has recently relocated to the Tupelo, MS
area (Saltillo, to be exact) but does indeed still sell a few
neat high voltage goodies on ebay. However, I would be careful
with the transformer oil he sales if very low moisture content
is critical for your project as it is stored exposed to the southern
humidity and would almost certainly pick up some moisture
under these conditions. Both of my x-ray transformers came
from Steve though and I lived within a decent day's drive
of him when he was in LA. and am now even closer since he
has relocated to MS (I'm in Memphis). Over all Steve is a
great guy to deal with for your high voltage needs and I
would highly recommend him.

David Rieben