Re: GeoTC and Spice netlists

Original poster: "Paul Nicholson" <paul-at-abelian.demon.co.uk>

Steve Conner wrote:

 > I'm sure it would be readable by Orcad PSpice and
 > LTSpice, if I could only figure out how to load it :(

Oh, is it not just a case of putting in

  spice < test1.cir

I guess it's not so straightforward with the windows
versions.  Do they use a proprietary syntax for their
netlist files?  I'm just experimenting with a model of
Marco's Thor system as a spice sub circuit.  I hope if
I send this model to Marco he'll be able to use it!

 > Richie and I have just been using the lossy transmission
 > line model in PSpice to model resonators.

With these sub circuits, you should be able to get
quantitative agreement for a few of the lowest modes,
I don't know how many yet - it depends how well spice
performs its transient analysis on the large network.

It occurs to me that Antonio can also produce netlists
too, since he has software to compute the L and C matrices.
--
Paul Nicholson,
Manchester, UK.