Re: possible sources for sheet lead and mineral/ transformer oil?

Original poster: "BunnyKiller" <bunikllr-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

Mineral oil in bulk can be found at "Feed n Seed" type stores,  used as a
horse laxitive...  comes in 1 gallon jugs.
Sheet lead   thats going to be a bit harder to find    just maybe some of
the older well established hardware stores ( Mom n Pop types personally
owned) might have a stash in the back corner   it was once used as flashing
for roof work.  I think McMaster Carr might carry it ...  yes they do (
well at least its listed in Cat.101)

a 24"X24"X1/8" piece is 54$    and thats from the old catalog...

Scot D