RE: some new ideas for the SSTC guys

Original poster: "McCauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Very interesting. Thanks for posting the idea.
I am in the process of taking a hiatus in tesla coiling for
at least six months now so I won't really have time to test your idea.
But i'm sure
maybe Steve or Jimmy would try it.

Dan