Re: If correct, this will change everything!!

Original poster: "Finn Hammer" <f-h-at-c.dk>

Terry, all

I`m sure I speak for more than myself, when I ask how it is possible to:

1) build up kilovolts from hundreds of volts,  without a transformer, and

2) contain kilovolts inside the tank, with IGBT as gatekeepers. IGBT`s are
known to be less than tolerant to overvoltage. Why don`t they blow due to
overvoltage?

Cheers, Finn Hammer