4 Grids

Original poster: "Rich" <rdjmgmt-at-socket-dot-net>

I was bringing a 304tl up to operating voltage on the filaments.  Well I
guess they call the 304 for a reason, 3 for triode and 4 for the 4
filaments. One tube has one bad filament. I have the tube set up on a
series circuit because my main filament transformer is 10v. I found out
quickly I can't run it that way. One filament will pull to much
voltage.  Before I junk the tube, I could wind another 5v trans, has any
one ever run one with just three of the filaments.

Rich