looking for inductance formulae that include resistance effects

I'm looking for "handbook" type formulas (that I can put into a spreadsheet
fairly easily) that can calculate not only the inductance of a flat or
helical coil, but also the resistive loss (which, of course, will vary with
frequency).  Preferably not something that uses a big table of constants
(like Medhurst for capacitance) and not that requires running a numerical
integration (like INCA).