Tesla coil video

Original poster: Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com

I watched the strangest video last night.  My son in law sent it to me and
I don't yet know where he found it.  It is about 6.5 minutes long and is
like a short skit or film clip that someone made.  The title is Jack Shows
Meg His Tesla Coil.  No credits or other information is on the clip.  Jack
and Meg are sitting at a table maybe in a coffee house or bar, both smoking
cigarettes and drinking coffee.  There is a small Tesla coil sitting on a
wagon.  Maybe 3" or 4" dimeter secondary, about 20" tall with a spun toroid
on top.  Finally, he turns it on and it runs for maybe 30 seconds then
quits with a puff of smoke.  They debate why it quit briefly, then he
leaves, pulling his wagon mounted coil out of the picture.  The actors look
to be not of the U.S., maybe British.  They both don what looks like
welding goggles, although with clear glass, before turning the coil on and
Jack puts on a large pair of rubber gloves and powers the coil up with a
long cord with a switch on the end.

Has anyone ever seen or heard of this video?  If I find out any more
information, I will let you know.

Ed Sonderman