RE: Terry's DRSSTC

Hi,

I laid out an Express PCB board for the cap filter:

http://hot-streamer.com/TeslaCoils/MyCoils/DRSSTC/DRSSTCinputBoard.gif

http://hot-streamer.com/TeslaCoils/MyCoils/DRSSTC/PB260015.JPG

http://hot-streamer.com/TeslaCoils/MyCoils/DRSSTC/DRSSTCpower-01.pcb
http://hot-streamer.com/TeslaCoils/MyCoils/DRSSTC/PCBComponents_Custom/

I think I will follow Dan's lead in just having nice boards made even if they are pricey (mine are are 6x9 inches, I don't think those dual side 1.2 inch traces will "pop" though :o)))... I am not offering anything for sale (least not yet) since still just experimenting. But nice boards are just sort of real cool for this stuff. Since I have not done much coil stuff lately, I have the excuse that I have been saving money up for it ;o)))

I have not been keeping track, but DRSSTC stuff is sort of expensive to get into. You just can't find this stuff at the local junk yard... But the parts are all common off-the-shelf DigiKey things. Sort of "strange" dealing with "conventional" electronics for these Tesla coils!! None of that real goofy undefinable flaming arc stuff going on...

Cheers,

	Terry