Re: Side-wise Vectors?????

Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz" <acmdq@xxxxxxxxxx>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "boris petkovic" <petkovic7@xxxxxxxxx>

> Powerful static B field  can't have any effect to
> direction of hf streamers if you consider just steady
> state cw operation.Theoreticaly. (let's not make
> C.Gauss mad yet).
> Each time stright line current  changes direction the
> magnetic force direction changes accordingly.
> Therefore ,in fixed geometry ,with equal + - waves
> nothing happens as regards that matter.
> On the hand,a cork-screwing (spiralling)can happen but
> as said  I don't think that's the reason for it
> either.
> However,if you consider own coil B field it isn't a
> STATIC one..Still,it's too weak to do the any part of
> the job I pressume.

Maybe the magnetic field of the coil, acting on a
of a propagating streamer, may cause that cork-screwing,
that is clearly visible in Terry's pictures. The magnetic
field from the coil is more intense exactly when the
streamer current is more intense too, and changes polarity
along with the streamer current.

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz