Re: Coiling humor

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi All,

You might be a coiler if you drool while looking at the insulators at the
local substation.

You might be a coiler if you carry pictures of your coil in your wallet
rather than your kids.

You might be a coiler if your buying all the fixins for a still, but ain't
making alcohol.

You might be a coiler if white lightning doesn't get you drunk.

You might be a coiler if your yard contains more junk microwaves than cars.

You might be a coiler if you have more X-ray machines than the local
dentist.

You might be a coiler if you dumpster dive for PVC pipe.

You might be a coiler if your ladder's name is Jacob.

You might be a coiler if Igor knocks on your door looking for spares.

David E Weiss