this was probably really stupid

Original poster: Jimbo07031982-at-aol-dot-com

I just got done running my coil i was doing this during a pretty strong
storm with lot's of lightning and i noticed that my streamer's were
somewhat large than they normally are and at times they would appear to
pulse. so i took off one of the cover's i have over the window's and that
is when i noticed that every time the lightning would flash my streamer's
would pulse outwards and grow about 1-2 inch's with every lightning flash.
Once again probably the stupidest thing that I could have been doing during
a storm but I just wanted to see what kind of effect the storm would have
on my coil.