Re: John Hutchison

Original poster: Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com

In a message dated 5/21/04 11:06:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:
Original poster: "john cooper" <tesla-at-tesla-coil-dot-com>

Hi Terry:

It's both directly and indirectly related to Tesla Coils, he described his
'Hutchison Effect' as being made possible thru the use of Tesla Coils, his
acquiring of Tesla's actual old wire to accurately build replicas of many
of Tesla's devices and how this was key to his later work, he also referred
to Richard Hull and Charles Yost.  I'd say that interview was shot thru
with Tesla material and should be found highly interesting to any of us on
this list, might even inspire a few new lines of TC research, you never know.

Also, I neglected to mention in my original post the references I've listed
above, if you decide to post it, could you use the updated post below?

Thanks,

John

From: Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-twfpowerelectronics-dot-com>
Date:  Thu, 20 May 2004 16:51:50 -0600

 >Hi,
 >
 >Before this is posted to the list, I must ask, is it directly Tesla coil
 >related and not a goofy free energy thing?
 >
 >Cheers,
 >
 >         Terry

Hi Terry, John, All,
     As you suspected, Terry, the Hutchison Effect is in the realm of the
paranormal. While it is described on many UFO/Paranormal/Fringe websites,
It has never been duplicated in any  reputable laboratory, nor has
Hutchinson ever been able to reproduce it in the presence of any skeptical
observers.

<http://www.theverylastpageoftheinternet-dot-com/otherdevices/hutchison/hutchison.htm>http://www.theverylastpageoftheinternet-dot-com/otherdevices/hutchison/hutchison.htm

This is a video that purports to show the one and IIRC only time the
Hutchinson Effect was ever photographed (video by Hutchinson himself, of
course) There are several websites promoting the Hutchison Mystique,
several run by his compatriot Mel Winfield, business promoter turned fellow
researcher in the fringe areas of antigravity and the self-declared expert
on the "Science of Actuality".

Matt D.
FWIW Vancouver is also on the West Coast.