Re: Coil Form needed 2

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi Robert,

It has replaced the schedule 40 in 3,4 and 6" sizes at Menards.  You can
still get both types at Home Depot.  The 6" that failed for me, I bought at
a local plumbing shop.  It's only been out about 3 years or so in the local
market, under the name of cellular core.  It probably hasn't made it down by
you yet.  It has a thin layer of solid PVC on the inside and outside with
white PVC foam in the middle.

David E Weiss