Re: Jim mitchell's solid state tesla coil board

Original poster: "Arpit Thomas" <arpit-at-inzo-dot-org>

Thanks mate; nope I didn't get any instructions, maybe customs confiscated
them for being some sort of terrorist superweapon ;) Yep; the H-bridge
schematic  seems to be on a lot of pages these days.