Re: Can't get a good bang

Original poster: Brett Miller <brmtesla2-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Steve,

I agree with the comments below.  Also, it appears
that you are using a single gap.  Some of my recent
work with disruptive coils seems to suggest strong
evidence that mulitiple gaps are important for
efficiency in a static gap.  Just something to
consider.  I believe Dan Mccauley used multiple copper
pipes in his Minikatz.

In any case, you have a sharp looking coil and base.
Keep up the good work and I'm sure the arcs will
intensify.

-Brett