Re: Coil Form needed 2

Original poster: robert & june heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Dr, R     I have  purchest up to 40 in PVC thin wall white 1/4 thick with no
layers or other variat ions in Albuquerque. Very good quality. Check with
your dealer  to get good quality. I just got 14' grey for a telescope tube
1" thick with no layers.
        Robert    H