Re: Forrest Gump`s chance, was: Re: really cool link to so cool effect's

Original poster: Fucian-at-aol-dot-com

In a message dated 5/14/2004 5:54:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

 > Original poster: Finn Hammer <f-h-at-c.dk>
 >
 > Terry,
 >
 > If a highly stupid man performs this trick often enough to become highly
 > experienced, does the experience then cancel his stupidity so that he might
 > front as being smart? :-)
 >
 > Cheers, Finn Hammer
 >
 > Terry, I beg you to kill this one right now!
 >
 > >>But Finn, we all look so forward to this subject ;-)) <<
 >
 > Tesla list wrote:
 > >Original poster: Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-twfpowerelectronics-dot-com>
 > >Hi,
 > snip
 >

 > >Transtrom got killed doing it....  It is a game for those
 > that are highly
 > >experienced, highly insured, or highly stupid...
 > >Cheers,
 > >         Terry

Really, in the book, Forrest Gump is actually quite intelligent!He ends up
becoming a mutimilionaire through shrimping with his partner Sue(the monkey)

;-)
Matt