Re: really cool link to so cool effect's

Original poster: "Arpit Thomas" <arpit-at-inzo-dot-org>

Electrical safety needs to be taught, not padlocks on the outlets! when I
was in grade 4...... thats um, 8 years ago so I was 8 or 9 I used to blow
the fuses in the classroom occaisonally for fun; I'd take a paperclip and
stick it into  a large rubber and shove it into the heater- but see I knew
to use a very large rubber ;) Also I remember resting lots of propelling
pencils on the pins of a flug in the socket so when you turned it on flash,
boom. Kids have lots of spare time and are ingenious, you just need to
teach them how not to kill themselves ;)

Ok, now on topic now; How do these people do these weird arc trics? I
thought they'd get burns on their fingers and rf internal burns. When is it
safe to touch a tesla coil and when isn't it?