Re: The walls are melting again.../power factor correction

Original poster: "Arpit Thomas" <arpit-at-inzo-dot-org>

I was thinking about power factor correction,  and I was wondering, instead
of using large capacitors on the 240 volt line, could you use microwave
oven capacitors on the secondary side of your transformer? YOu'd need less
capacitance then right?