Re: G10 rotor thickness

Original poster: Mark Broker <mbroker-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org>

3/8" thickness will be ample.  1/2" from the edge would be a minimum IMO,
though I've seen RSGs with a thicker disc with electrodes closer to the
disc edge.  I used 3/8" brass bolts as electrode holders in my RSG spaced
1" from the edge.  Works wonderfully.

Mark Broker
Chief Engineer, The Geek Group