Re: Copper toroid

Original poster: robert & june heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Copper works very well.  Copper costs. it anneals easy , polishes with steel
wool and holds its color when laquered.. and solders well. It can be turned
on a lathe, pressed or hammered into shape. Anything Al can do Cu is better.
    Robert   H