RE: SSTC hits 66"

Original poster: "Godfrey Loudner" <ggreen-at-gwtc-dot-net>

Hello Dan

I don't understand these solid state power supplies. Can
you recommend some study materials that would bring one
to a level where one could actually design them.
If you can design them, then you understand completely.
I hope one doesn't need to have a complete EE background.
Those of us who don't understand will have to stay with
spark gap coils. Can you guess mate the cost of the
supply for your PSSTC.

Godfrey Loudner