Re: SSTC hits 66"

Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation" <dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>

I did blow one IGBT which was caused by the arc-over.
Trying to beat Steve?  OF COURSE ! ! !  ;)

I didn't get a chance to measure power prior to my bridge failure.  I did
borrow a nice FLUKE 41 Harmonic Analyzer which will tell me everything.
I'll make some measurements and definitely take more photos this evening.

As far as using my Express PCB artwork for bulk ordering . . .  as long as I
retain proper credit for the design, you are more than welcome to
do what you want with it.  And also, you may not mark up the price on boards
to make any profit (unless of course I get a cut!)

Dan