From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Monday, 10 May 2004 12:51 p.m.
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: First Italian teslathon, PICS available! :-)

Original poster: "Mc Gyver" <mcggyver-at-tiscali.it>

Hi all!

Some pics of 1st Italian teslathon available in this site:
http://www.teslacoil.it/vimercate.html

Our first teslathon took place on 17th april 2004 in Vimercate,
near to Milan with the helping hand of A.I.R.E. ( italian oldradio
collector
club )
and the municipality of Vimercate.
Many thanks at Vimercate's mayor for the souvenir plate!  ;-)

Happy viewing :-)

Ciao!
Fabio.