higher current ammeter sources

Original poster: DRIEBEN-at-midsouth.rr-dot-com

Hi all,

I was wondering if there was a source of higher current
range AC ammeters (like 50 to 100 amps) that didn't require
an external current transformer for metering? About the
highest range that I have been able to locate is 50 amps
although I do seem to recall seeing a 0-80 amp one somewhere,
but I can't seem to locate this one any more.
Any directions to a source would be most appreciated ;^))

David Rieben