Inverse conical primary

Original poster: "levi Mccann" <levimccann-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I am a newbie, and I like to do my homework (probably overthoroughly).  I
came across a problem however.  I am building a conical primary for my coil
and have researched proper angles for this.  Right now I cut my material at
45 degrees, but everywhere I look, people are saying don't go over a 30
degree incline.

Can somebody shed some light on this.  I do not want to go forward and
mount my primary wire if I need a lesser slope.  What is a good angle and
what determines this factor????

Any help or suggestions would be great.

--Levi......Keep throwing electricity!