Paper on HF discharges

Original poster: Marco.Denicolai-at-tellabs-dot-com

Hello all,

I found a good (and short) paper about HF discharges. I can leave it for

some time on my web site, if any of you is interested in it. There it is

clearly stated that for ununiform field and freq. 50 - 500 kHz the
breakdown voltage can get even 50% lower. Its references are (again)
quite old and in german.

http://www.iki.fi/dncmrc/work/00078324.pdf

Any volunteer for search and (partial?) translation of reference [6]?

Best Regards

and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an
employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
reproduction, dissemination or distribution of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by
replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.

Thank you.
Tellabs