Re: Nitrogen VS Compressed air quenching

Original poster: "john cooper" <tesla-at-tesla-coil-dot-com>

I've added photos of my prototype nitrogen manifold to my website, here's
the link:

http://www.tesla-coil-dot-com/bipolar.htm

They're at the bottom of that page.  There's a photo of it installed in the
original cabinet and two close-ups of the manifold that I just took
today.  For quenching ability the nitrogen is extremely effective while
compressed air is barely noticeable, apples and oranges.  FWIW a 42 cubic
foot bottle costs about 14.00 to fill and lasts for two 8 to 10 minute
runs, the bottle and regulator were around 400.00