RE: New Kirlian Photographic Method?

Original poster: "Gary Weaver" <gary350-at-earthlink-dot-net>

I have done some Kirlian Photography with my coil.  I placed a 8" x 10"
sheet of photographic paper on a sheet of plywood with black paper on both
sides to protect it from light exposure.  Make sure there is nothing on the
back side of the plywood to attract high voltage other wise you will get a
hot spot on your picture.  Next I would place what ever I wanted a picture
of directly on top of the black paper.   I did some experements with tree
leaves, flowers, plants, and my hand.   I placed a tree leaf on the center
of the paper then placed a sheet of glass on top of the leave to push it
down flat.  I fired a few arcs at the center of the leaf the high voltage
went through the glass and made an exposure of the leaf on the paper.   It
takes a few experements to get the power set for best results.  I did a 5
sec, 15 sec, 30 sec exposure with HV.   You just have to experement to get
what your looking for in a good photo.   Next I fired an arc direrctly at
the stim of the leaf.  The HV traveled through the vaines of the leaf and
made an excellent exposure on the paper, this was the best photo.  Short
exposure worked great about 10 seconds on low power.   I placed my hand on
the paper and fired a low power arc to the back side of my hand for about
30 seconds it made an exposure on the paper that looks almost like an Xray.
Items that will not conduct electricity do not make good Kirlian
photographs.   Items that do not lay flat on the paper do not work well
either.

Gary Weaver
gary350-at-earthlink-dot-net
Why Wait?  Move to EarthLink.