RE: phase conversion

Original poster: "Christopher 'CajunCoiler' Mayeux" <cajuncoiler-at-cox-dot-net>

I did such a configuration as class project,
one year.   The scale was small, but it did
the trick.  It was essentially a pole-pig
simulator, so that the new guys could try
their hand at delta, open-delta, and wye
secondary connections, without endangering
some very expensive REAL pigs.

The transformers in the simulator were
100VA isolation units, but it shouldn't be
TOO much different on a larger scale.

Here's the way I wired them...
http://www.msbdatasystems-dot-com/sim_Y.jpg
http://www.msbdatasystems-dot-com/sim_D.jpg