Re: strange vttc

Original poster: Brett Miller <brmtesla2-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Claude,

Hello, I am gathering materials for my own 304tl based
coil, although I only have 1 tube.  I already have the
primary form and secordary already wound.  Plus I have
a 4000v mot which won't even need level shifting.

Do you have a web site or details about your schematic
I could look at?  I've already been pouring over the
stuff Steve Ward and John Freau have on the web.
Thanks.

-Brett