Re: sphere within a sphere

Original poster: Bart Anderson <classi6-at-classictesla-dot-com>

Hi All,

I found the sphere within a sphere idea pretty cool, but lately I haven't
had time for TCML (other than to keep my open on topics). Thus, I'll keep
this short.

Just so everyone knows, Javatc and Fantc can run capacitance for sphere
within a sphere (or more if desired). For Javatc, there's no need to enter
a coil. If you just enter the sphere values, the program will only run the
sphere capacitance and it runs fast in this mode. Just something you might
want to mess around with.

www.classictesla-dot-com

Take care,
Bart