Problems with Yahoo mail was Re: Unsubscribe

Original poster: Ben McMillen <spoonman534-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Has anyone had problems with yahoo mail deciding that mail from the tesla
list is spam? I can't get it to stop putting mail from the list in my bulk
folder..

I tried marking a few of the messages as 'not spam' but it didn't work..

Any suggestions?

Coiling In Pittsburgh
Ben McMillen

Original poster: Terry Fritz

Hi,

To take yourself off the Telsa list, mail the word:

unsubscribe

in the subject and text of an E-mail sent to the server computer at:

tesla-request-at-pupman-dot-com

If it does not work (it should), Write to Chip at:

chip-at-pupman-dot-com

and he'll fix it.

Cheers,

Terry