Re: coiler locations

Original poster: "Alfred Erpel" <alfred-at-erpel-dot-com>

I responded off list to the message below and it got bounced.  Now I know
this might just be another AOL problem, but maybe not.  Again, people should
take the effort to identify themselves.

OK  -- I am in the Philadelphia PA area.  Anyone want to show off their
coil?

Al Erpel

Howdy SOPRANO1955-at-aol-dot-com ,

     I live in New Britain, near Doylestown.  I haven't built a coil yet.  I
have slowly been getting the parts designed for years now.  I saw John
Freau's coils in action all the way up in north NJ.  It would be nice to see
one local.  If you have a functional coil and wouldn't mind showing it off,
please let me know.

Regards,

Al Erpel
97 Pawnee Rd.