Re: Watt meters

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Both of you are saying that this device measures kWhrs
and not VAhrs. That's really all I wanted to know.

I got a pretty good feel for large facilities with BIG
inductive loads. I just wasn't sure whether a
residential meter measured actual watts or tried to
"calculate" watts from VA.

thanks
Adam